Local time/date in postbit

Marc

I believe someone mentioned this ages ago, and actually just thought to myself "I wonder what time it is there" when looking at someones post.

So... Problem solved :)

post-1-13586045555587_thumb.jpg

err sorry for being dim but how do i change it? my ho time is an hour behind real life time @BlueWolf

Settings -> General Settings and search for the time zone settings. This changes all the times on the forum to your correct timezone. At the bottom of each page you can see what the forum things what time it is for you.

edit: And turn on "DST Correction always on" as the automatic one seems to be a bit weird for now.

That is fantastic Marc

:)

it is indeed, and i am amazed by the fact that you are only an hour ahead of us! I had visions of you in your exotic gaff, having lunch by the pool at this time of our day not brekkie!!!.lol

it is indeed, and i am amazed by the fact that you are only an hour ahead of us! I had visions of you in your exotic gaff, having lunch by the pool at this time of our day not brekkie!!!.lol

:lolman: Nothing exotic about our gaff believe me - I had to actually look that word up, a gaff here is something you hook a fish on. It's excellent, I must remember it.