Marley and Me

Sarah

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you must have remembered the series called the littlest Hobo? about the Stray German shep(altho rumours have it, it was a wolf dog) who helped people out every day, i use to watch that all the time when i was younger and i was always in tears, it was much more sadder than any Lassie film.......

• 2 months later...

I watched this on last week. (better later than never B) ) And I have to say that Marley and me- movie was a big disappointment to me. The story itself was great and the book was so fantastic. Writer was so good! But movie didn´t make a same effect. The movie version was kind of boring. Too many of Marleys adventures was left out of the film, and there was too much useless drama with people. And the story wasn´t same as in the book. (How they buy Marley e.g. and lot of other stuff..) <_<

But end of the movie was good. Marleys aging and finally death was naturally and kind of beautiful without any unnecessary drama. Credit to the movie for that!