Marley and Me

Sarah

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think you'll need a big box of tissues. :P

I saw it at soon as it appeared and it was right after getting Kremlin. It almost made me cry! I thought that Marley resembled Kremlin all too much in some respects lol.

I mean, it's not the best movie ever, but it was fun and as it really touched me.

I had read the book (which made me bawl like crazy) and had decide maybe I should avoid the movie -- some parts hit pretty close to home for those of us with Golden Oldies in the household! Eventually watched the movie anyway. Bawled for the last 20 minutes -- my eyes were still puffy the next day! Bring LOTS and LOTS of tissues!

Amen and amen.:cry_smile:

Oh, after Sarah's seen it, we'll have to trade stories about what "moment" hit us most. Mine was a very benign part of the film -- I doubt most people even batted an eye at it -- but I had said/done the very same thing with my Nik, and, well, from that point on in the movie, I cried my fool head off! And it wasn't THAT close to the end!!!