Mobile devices

Marc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoy viewing the forum on its regular interface and layout on my tablet, I'm now stuck on what seems to be a mobile version... Is it possible to change?

I have an iPad.

yes you can, if you navigate to the bottom of the page and click mobile1 you can change the skin :)

In honesty if the interface is better on the ipad for normal skin I can change it no problem. And in fact will do so now as I know others who also use the ipad

I am logged in.

i eve tried to edit my own reply to this thread.

I got the load j query first which I dont know what that means

and again no reply box

tried to take photos. remember its of a phone lol so not great

post-3916-0-30673700-1397377319_thumb.jp.jpg]

post-3916-0-55751000-1397377386_thumb.jp.jpg]

smily bar but no reply box

post-3916-0-79243100-1397377398_thumb.jp.jpg]

post-2224-13586031506496_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586031506999_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586031507495_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586031508026_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586031508571_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586031509096_thumb.jpg

I am logged in.

i eve tried to edit my own reply to this thread.

I got the load j query first which I dont know what that means

and again no reply box

tried to take photos. remember its of a phone lol so not great

[ATTACH=full]45299[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]45300[/ATTACH]

smily bar but no reply box

[ATTACH=full]45301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45304[/ATTACH]

Unfortunatly if you have no jquery on the browser of your phone it will never work no matter what we do. The site is absolutly full of jquery, to the extent it virtually runs the place. Im assuming thats an extremely old phone or a least a phone thats not really built for going onto the net to any degree at a guess.

Unfortunatly if you have no jquery on the browser of your phone it will never work no matter what we do. The site is absolutly full of jquery, to the extent it virtually runs the place. Im assuming thats an extremely old phone or a least a phone thats not really built for going onto the net to any degree at a guess.

:( no way of getting it on there then

its a samsung diva. not that old. just not an android.

Ahum? :P jQuery is a Javascript library which gets send to the browser along with the webpage. If it's missing there's something wrong with the interface OR a piece of Javascript that crashes in the browser. It looks like it's just the browser that can't handle the Javascript properly as the mobile theme works fine in Chrome and other modern browsers.

:( no way of getting it on there then

its a samsung diva. not that old. just not an android.

Its the fact it has no jquery, nothing to do with it not being android. Have tested on about 20 phone systems so far that are not android. Could see if you can install a different browser on it and see if that works as it is the browser on it thats the problem.

Its the fact it has no jquery, nothing to do with it not being android. Have tested on about 20 phone systems so far that are not android. Could see if you can install a different browser on it and see if that works as it is the browser on it thats the problem.

how on earth do I install a browser on it?

how on earth do I install a browser on it?

looking at the phone its unlikely you'll be able to. Its not really built for sites like this, its simply not powerful enough to cope with it.

Marc how do we add pics on moblie

You cant on the mobile version unfortunatly. Its for posting alone. The only way you can from mobile is with tapatalk or forumrunner.