Mobile devices

Marc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still the same :( tried on both my regular browser I use and Safari.

According to the database your theme was set to something else (somethingyou shouldn't be able to set to any way :confused:). Changed it back. Does this change anything for you or was this just an unrelated issue?

According to the database your theme was set to something else (somethingyou shouldn't be able to set to any way :confused:). Changed it back. Does this change anything for you or was this just an unrelated issue?

It now works in Safari, not in the other browser which I use most of the time. Funny.

android tablet andy

then yes it will work just fine with any browser you use on the tablet. :)

Jus

Thanks Andy, I'm thinking about getting a tablet cause this computer is small and it's slow, a tablet would be a little faster and easy to carry around. Thanks

make sure you know what you want to do with the tablet.

If all you use it for is surfing the web, Social networking, playing simple games and very light productivity

then it'll be fine.

However if you still want a fully featured office suite,

or extensive photo manipulation software then a tablet may not be for you.

(at least until the windows 8 tablets hit the market later this year.)

It's not for software or photo editing, just for simple every day use. Thanks

Oh, yeah and don't go for one of the cheap $80 tablets they are underpowered, slow and unresponsive. This is a case where the cost reflects the quality.

YES I know about the cheap my bro wants to get a $100 from a website it has been cloned. Remake of a Co/trade mark and just looks very wired. I'm thinking a blackberry or something. Spending no more than $400 on a tablet, can't now have to get back to Iowa with my Diesel HOG, which the motor is doing something very dumb, don't stop bogging down and doing nothing then I have to put the truck in N and floor it and then put it back in D and take off, while leaving gray and black smoke which it's not suppose to do. But life is life, there will be good and hard times, so take what comes you know.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sound like a techno dimwit but I used to be able to upload photos from my mobile to the site but I don't have the option any more. Is there anything I can do or is it upload from computer only from now on? I have an HTC desire HD.

On the android market you can get apps called tapatalk and forum runner I know you can upload from them. You have to pay for those apps...

There is another app called convo, but I'm not 100% sure if you can upload from it :)