New tagging feature

Marc

OK guys, Dave messaged me and Jos earlier regarding whether we would be able to do group tagging on the forum. Now we have been asked this a few times and not really looked into it. However Jos came up with an idea earlier tonight and I have just coded it in (Cheers Jos, excellent idea of how to go about it).

So you can now tag the words Staff, Tech, and Media for Staff, Tech (me and Jos) and the media group.

Staff

Tech

Media

Could you possibly list here who's part of which group so we don't tag the wrong one by mistake?

Ya mean who is in the media group? .. others are obvious LOL Staff in one (all of us) and only me and Jos for tech.

Bare in mind the actual idea in the first place is that your targeting a group rather than a person.

It's in the message ;) However, again, Tech includes me and Marc.

lol, I saw that, but I meant...how do we know who is in the media group? Or if the staff tag will tag the admins as well as the moderators/super-mods?

lol, I saw that, but I meant...how do we know who is in the media group? Or if the staff tag will tag the admins as well as the moderators/super-mods?

The whole idea of being able to tag a group is because you dont know .. If you knew you could just tag them LOL

Staff tags all staff - Admin, mods, supermods

Tech tags me and Jos

Media tags all media group - Austinville, Cathy, Dave, Sutsibe

The whole idea of being able to tag a group is because you dont know .. If you knew you could just tag them LOL

Staff tags all staff - Admin, mods, supermods

Tech tags me and Jos

Media tags all media group - Austinville, Cathy, Dave, Sutsibe

Ah. Okay. Sorry, lol, my brain is mush from all the math I've been doing.

That'll be useful, thanks!

Just found a mistake in it actually .... Just need to test again

Tech

Take it is not right yet ??????????

I was tagged in this thread !!!!!!!!!http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/20-gallon-aquarium-with-green-spotted-puffer-fish.37710/#post-595276

But as you can see I am not tagged in the thread anywhere nor are any of the new ones you just put on :confused:

Take it is not right yet ??????????

I was tagged in this thread !!!!!!!!!http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/20-gallon-aquarium-with-green-spotted-puffer-fish.37710/#post-595276

But as you can see I am not tagged in the thread anywhere nor are any of the new ones you just put on :confused:

Yeah that was the problem I fixed so should be fine now.