Hello from Romania!

Hello everyone! :wave:

This is my first dog and thus, my first husky and I am really proud of him.

He loves running around, playing fetch and generally driving us crazy. He has been a really nice dog until now and he hasn't chewed anything forbidden (yet!) around the house. We are also taking obedience classes, which he really enjoys (gotta love the treats). Well, of course he is not the perfect dog, but we all love him.

Thanks for all the welcoming messages we already got!

Here are some pics:

puppy :birthday:

DSC04404-1.jpg

now

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC06109.jpg

Hello everyone! :wave:

My husky, Kremlin and I live in Bucharest, Romania. He is my first dog and thus, my first husky and I am really proud of him.

For the moment we live in an apartment, but Kremlin gets plenty of exercise and almost daily walks to the park. We are also taking obedience classes, which he really enjoys (gotta love the treats).

He loves running around, playing fetch and generally driving us crazy. He has been a really nice dog until now and he hasn't chewed anything forbidden (yet!) around the house. Well, of course he is not the perfect dog, but we all love him.

Thanks for all the welcoming messages we already got!

Hello welcome to the site

Kremlin is gorgeous! Hope to see loads more photos of him ;)

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :D

Its good to have you here and hope you enjoy the site and make many friends

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Kremlin is so stunning very nice face markings :D the site is great and everyone is really nice so please feel free to ask any questions. I really look forward to chatting to you and seeing loads of pics and hearing all about kremlin.

Hi Juicy Fruit and welcome to the forum. We have two huskies which we imported from Gusti Ionescu's Wolf Point Kennel in Romania. They are Anya (Dreamcatcher of Wolf Point)

anya2.jpg

and Gus (Desire to Run of Wolf Point)

GusCP4.jpg

Mick

Wow, Kremlin is extremely handsome. What a beautiful boy. You must be very proud of him. Welcome to the site. This is so neat, getting to share with folks from all over the World. Pics are always appreciated.