Hello everyone!

I am so glad to have found this forum!

I found it by accident searching for something else!

Let me introduce myself, I am Kodiak's Mum. I live in Birmingham with my Husband and his Shar-Pei, and my Husky Kodiak, who is 9 months old tomorrow! Kodiak came to live with us in February and we have had lots of laughs raising him. He is very cheeky and boisterous!!

I am looking forward to making some new friends on this site as I don't know anyone else who has a Husky, so it will be interesting to get to know someone who loves them as much as me!!

Hope to chat to you soon! If you're in my area and you know anywhere to walk, let me know!

Hey Cat (kodiaks mom), im just up the road from you nr Walsall - the main place we take our Husky and GSD to walk is Cannock Chase - bit of a jaunt for you guys though. We did have a meet up at Leamington Spa - nice place to walk the dogs - might be closer to you.

Feel free to join in and ask loads of q's - pics are a must though!

ohhh hellooooooo :D :D

We have meet ups a few times a year - all breeds of dogs are more than welcome :D

Great to have you here, hope you can upload loads of pics and vids to feed our appetite lol

Look forward to seeing you around and a bit happy 9 month old birthday hug for Kodiak for tomorrow xx

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your welcomes!! Let me know of any meets etc, we would love to bring Kodi to meet other Huskies. I'm not sure we would bring Sam though as he can be quite funny with other dogs (except Kodi and my Sis in Laws dog!).

Hope everyone is well. Andy, my folks live in Worcestershire, I'm there regularly!

Hopoe to meet you all soon!

Cat and Kodi!