Hi i'm new

:wave: Hello, i just joined the forum today, i wanted to say hello to you all. I have 3 Siberian Huskies, 2 girls and 1 boy they are all neautered, we enjoy really long walks together and bike rides together, ummm i live in Lincolnshire, ummmm i dont really know what else to say at the moment except hi, i hope to get to know you all. Bye for now, Jo.Xx :o

Hiya Jo :D

Welcome to the Pack!

Sounds like you've got your hands full then with 3 fur babies, you'll have to upload some pics for us all to coo over :)

We have meet ups in the UK a few times a year - there's one in September and a main BIG one towards the end of October to celebrate the forum's 1st birthday :) Hope you can come to them, would be great to meet you and your pack

Looking forward to seeing you around, cooing over your pics and getting to know you :D

Hi everyone, thankyou so much for the warm welcome, i have uploaded some pictures of my huskies, there isn't many because i always forget to take my camera, lol. Where abouts do you all meet up? is there any meets in the Lincolnshire area?

Jo.Xx

Ohhh just had a mooch at your pics and LOVE them!!

We've just had a camping weekend in Wales which was FAB. We've met up at leamington Spa near Coventry twice and are working on a Northern meet up at the moment which is possibly at Heaton Park In Manchester. We try to find locations where members don't have too far to travel, having said that the last meet i drove for 3 hours to get to but my boys just slept the whole way lol.

Do you drive? if not, i'm sure in the future we could arrange one near you?

The sites 1st birthday is coming up and at the moment it looks like Cannock Chase so far :)