Newbee

Hi everyone my name is Vicki and i have 2 beut sibes both boys called shadow and troika

Shadow is 4 years old and is black and white and is longhaired and Troika is 3 years old and is Shadows nephew and is grey and white and has bi-eyes. When shadow was a year and a half he had his first seizure and it soon became clear after an mri and spinal tap that shadow was epileptic. He was started on medication and responded well to start with and went without a fit for 9 months. Unfortunatley this did not last and shadow is now having regular cluster fits. Luckly i am a house wife and take care of him and monitor him but it can be extremely frightening to watch. Apart from this Shadow and Troika have a great quality of life together and we love them deerly. They are my life and i dont do much else really and without them would be quiet boring. We are looking forward to all your help and advise

Hiya, Vicki, welcome on board!

What lovely names - never heard of Troika before, where did you get his name from?

I bet it was frightening the first time Shadow had a seizure, but he sounds like he's in the perfect place with his pack around him, looking out for him! Can't wait to see some pics of your handsome boys!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum - if there's anything you want to know - ask away! that's why we're here, to learn from each other! x

Hey ya Vicki, shadow & troika, :wave:

Welcome to the site!! the site is great and everyone is really nice and would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have. Sorry to hear about Shadow's fits :icon9: I really wouldnt have a clue on what advice to give cause Im a first time Sibe owner and dont have that prob but Im sure somone on here will be able to give ya some advice. :icon12:

Really look forward to chatting to you and getting to know all about your Sibes so you will defo have to post some pics!! :D

hi vicki shadow and troika :) sorry 2 hear about shadows fits i also read ur other thread hope u get something sorted good luck sorry i dont have any advice :( cnt w8 2 see sum pics ov your boys they sound lovely :) hope u enjoy it here and make many friends every1 here is really friendly and helpful :) b warned tho this site is addictive :P lol

Hiya, Vicki, welcome on board!

What lovely names - never heard of Troika before, where did you get his name from?

I bet it was frightening the first time Shadow had a seizure, but he sounds like he's in the perfect place with his pack around him, looking out for him! Can't wait to see some pics of your handsome boys!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum - if there's anything you want to know - ask away! that's why we're here, to learn from each other! x

Hi

Troika is a russian sleigh and we wasnt going to keep it as it was his pedigree name but it just grew on us and suits him so well

Welcome Vicki, Shadow and Troika.

Sorry to hear about Shadow. From what I've read, epileptic siezures are a terrible thing to have to watch. Bless you for your committment to him!

Looking forward to getting to know you better. We're a nosey bunch and love nothing more than pictures!

Husky hugs to Shadow and Troika from my Bo.