RIP to a friend of Viggo and Tika

Yesterday I learned that a friend of Viggo and Tika had to be put down. I don't have all of the details, but I did want to post a special message to him.

First a little about him... Rimsky was born a week after Viggo and Tika. He was the only pup in his litter so Viggo and Tika (and their other brother Kodi) adopted him. I remember meeting Rimsky when I went to visit Viggo at the age of 5 weeks old. He was such a mischevious pup... tried to steal my jacket. I saw Rimsky again 3 weeks later when I picked up Viggo to go home. It's funny, b/c my mom saw Rimsky and immediately said... "I like that black one." True to his mischevious nature, he even proceeded to steal a toy that I had brought for Viggo before I could give it to him.

My boyfriend Skip took Tika to play with Rimsky at his house about a year or so ago. Unfortunately, Viggo never got to meet up with Rimsky again as his owner recently moved to the west coast.

Rimsky turned 3 years old on December 29, 2011. He crossed the rainbow bridge on January 2, 2012.

RIP Rimsky. Viggo, Tika, Skip, and I will never forget you.

rimsky.jpg