HELP! What's wrong with her eyes?!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW this happened to Nymeria not long ago as well and now my boy has it intermittently (though not as obvious). I've had both at the vet, MJ they saw nothing, Nymeria they saw her pupil was sluggish to light and they gave her a course of steroids. I haven't noticed it in her since but I'm forever watchful! If any of us find anything out, post here. The vet asked us to take photos of if if it happens with Mjölnir so I did last night, but it wasn't his pupil, one of his eyes looked like it was somewhat smaller, like his lid was more droopy, but not massively so. I read up on Horner's Syndrome, but without more to go on, our vet is reluctant to do anything with MJ until he sees the symptoms himself, because of all the other problems he's had of late >.<

Nymeria was exactly the same as your furkid Sid. It's really odd :( Lets hope it was a one off for both and it was just a bump and nothing more sinister! xx