Hey

I'm Kayla I live in PA. When my boyfriend and I got our own place we wanted to get a pet of our own. We finally argeed that we both wanted a Siberian Husky so I started looking around for a breeder in our area. I came across a breeder who had an "oops" litter as she called them. They were part Siberian Husky and part Akita. Thats when I found my Dakota. We took to each other right away love at first sight. We did have some problems in the begining because he seemed sick so I made an appointment at the vet and found out he had giardia. I was very upset that the breeder did not tell me about this and we had to fight to get her to pay his medical bill. To this day he still has a sensitive system and can't eat certain things but he is healthy and happy now so im grateful.

At the risk of being redundant, Welcome! Pics would be good. We like pics. And as others have stated, got questions - ask away, no matter how stupid they seem.

Welcome to the site cnt w8 2 c sum pics ov dakota when im bk off holiday (gotta love mobile internet - so long as it dont cost me lol) hope u enjoy it here and make many friends any questions u have please feel free 2 ask! Oh one word ov warning tho - this site is very addictive ;)

I'm Kayla I live in PA. When my boyfriend and I got our own place we wanted to get a pet of our own. We finally argeed that we both wanted a Siberian Husky so I started looking around for a breeder in our area. I came across a breeder who had an "oops" litter as she called them. They were part Siberian Husky and part Akita. Thats when I found my Dakota. We took to each other right away love at first sight. We did have some problems in the begining because he seemed sick so I made an appointment at the vet and found out he had giardia. I was very upset that the breeder did not tell me about this and we had to fight to get her to pay his medical bill. To this day he still has a sensitive system and can't eat certain things but he is healthy and happy now so im grateful.

Hey Kayla and Dakota, welcome to the pack :D

Sorry this welcome is rather late :o

Sorry to hear about your problems at the start. Daokta sounds gorgeous! Hope to see you both around the site.

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :D