Hello

Hi everyone just getting ready to adopt a husky if all works out this week . We currently have a Lab that will be 2 in Nov and a almost 4 year old Maltese . We have been looking for a while now for a play mate for our Lab we have talked to alot of people and visted with alot dogs. We seem to always come back to the husky they are such wonderful dogs and my 7 year old daughter just loves them. Then we started our hunt for the right husky for us its not as easy as some people think because everytime we would find one it would be adopted when got there to see it or when we found one and called it would be gone.Long story short we get to meet with a lady this week that is needing to find a home for her Husky and if he is a match which he sound like he will be from talking to her we will adopt a new family member this week:D Hope to have pictures this week if all goes well.

hi Bob welcome to the house, good luck on getting your husky i have 2 and this site as taught me so much the people here are so helpful, if you can't find what you need just ask someone will know.

Any way they love pic's here and not just of your husky keep us updadted on your new family member x

Hello Bobby and family, welcome to the pack :D

well done for choosing to adopt your sibe :) hope everything goes well with the lady your going to see, keep us updated how it all goes :)

If you do get him you will have to loads of pics on here for us to go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the fun and games :)

Thanks everyone we plan on meeting him this weekend and letting him meet the rest of the family . I talked to the lady today she doesn't want to let him go but she has to find him a good home because she is not going to be able to take care of him like he needs to be . My 7 year old can not wait :D

Thanks everyone we have our new husky but this one is a female she was at a kill shelter. We couldn't leave her there so we added her to our pack and she is loves everyone just a few problems with playing with the toys with our lab but on the road to getting that corrected.Thanks to the advice from the husky owners on here.I'll try and get pictures up this week we have alot of them she just loves my daughter and has been great with other kids. We took her to the pet store yesterday and she had a few problems getting along with other dogs but she got better the longer we walked around I think she just needs to be around other dogs to know it is ok . One thing I was was thinking about was to get her a harness does anyone have a suggestion?

Welcome to the site ....

Would definatly suggest getting aharness for her. Would personally suggest these ones. We bought our 2 these as they kept on slipping the previous ones. They have more of a breast plate on them and as of so far they havent managed to get out of them. They also come with seatbelt harnesses which come in quite handy at times

http://www.ezydog.com/fxstore/product/542/Harness.aspx

Hi everyone just getting ready to adopt a husky if all works out this week . We currently have a Lab that will be 2 in Nov and a almost 4 year old Maltese . We have been looking for a while now for a play mate for our Lab we have talked to alot of people and visted with alot dogs. We seem to always come back to the husky they are such wonderful dogs and my 7 year old daughter just loves them. Then we started our hunt for the right husky for us its not as easy as some people think because everytime we would find one it would be adopted when got there to see it or when we found one and called it would be gone.Long story short we get to meet with a lady this week that is needing to find a home for her Husky and if he is a match which he sound like he will be from talking to her we will adopt a new family member this week:D Hope to have pictures this week if all goes well.

Hey Bob and family welcome to the pack :D

Hope the adoption goes well, keep us posted and get loads of pics on here if it goes well

Feel free to ask questions and join in with fun and games :) Hope to see you all around the site

Bob & Carlie and Family,

Welcome to Husky Owners !

Well Done to You too for rescuing this beautiful girl from the Kill Shelter too :)

I love the pictures and she looks so well settled with your daughter and Lab,

I look forward to seeing you on here,and of course,more pictures....

Warm Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye: