Is my Siberian husky puppy Agouti???

Emma

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler is similar colours, both his parents are husky's, all the other puppies were different colours of wolf grey and black and white, his dad was a very dark bi eyed wolf grey and mum a black and white.

Here he is at 8 weeks

[ATTACH=full]29890[/ATTACH]

And more recent 5 months

[ATTACH=full]29891[/ATTACH]

He's starting to get his fluffy coat :D, He keeps changing colours from light to dark, people keep asking me if he is a german shepherd:D

Woah he does look like a german shepherd! Its the markings...dark muzzle and the eyebrow thing goin on

Her ears are big compared to some of the husky pictures I've seen on here, she's starting to grow into them and huge bear like paws now. So it's a little more in proportion, rather than 2 large sattellite dishes!

I agree that Qilaq does look a little similar, particularly the first picture. I'm basically just playing a waiting game now from what I can understand. Her breed should hopefully become more apparant as she ages.

These were just taken therefore more recent and accurate. Her face is widening now and her ruff is developing.

[ATTACH=full]29920[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29921[/ATTACH]

Wow, the eyes in that first pic are screaming GSD at me. Kiska gets the same look :D So pretty :heartbeat:

Heres some more Agoutis all from the breeder I got my dog from :D There are quite a bit of agoutis out there altho they are supposed to be a rare coloring :P

Rayne_34wks9.jpg

Breeze13weeks1.jpg

Pride1yr1-2.jpg

Wooly agouti

Twilight_16mos3.jpg

img1-1.jpg

Briar1yr7.jpg

Breeze6months5.jpg

And Marius's father is an agouti

Legend_15yrs7.jpg

Its her favorite as u can tell :P

and this is Marius's grandmother (pics of when she was preggo with Marius's dad)

Delilah1107alegendsmom.jpg

OMG is your pup from Mandy at the Puppy Ranch? ? ? I want one of their agouti's soooooo bad she has lovely pups there :D gotta wait till I move and stuff though :(

omg who would throw such a beautiful pup out of a van?? disgusting people! far better off with your family anyway! Such a beautiful dog :)

Thank you, we think so and I'm guessing so does she, as she's just started going through a bit of separation anxiety. Peeing on our bed, pulling off the wallpaper etc... Although it's a nightmare, i'm guessing it's also a sign that she's settled in and decided that she wants to be with us. A mixed blessing?!?

Thank you, we think so and I'm guessing so does she, as she's just started going through a bit of separation anxiety. Peeing on our bed, pulling off the wallpaper etc... Although it's a nightmare, i'm guessing it's also a sign that she's settled in and decided that she wants to be with us. A mixed blessing?!?

Definitely a mixed blessing,stick with her. She'll calm down eventually-She's probably abit traumatised by being thrown out of a van! and shes saying don't leave me :( Theres some threads on here that could help you with the separation anxiety? :)

yes, she's had a crappy start for sure. She's certainly come out of herself now though. We do work but not the full 9 to 5 job, and we make sure someone pops round at lunch time to make a fuss and play with her. Also we have an older dog (11 year old staffy) to keep her company and play with. Mind you Brooke's not able to keep up with Bear's youthful energy these days, anything more than 10 minutes wears the poor girl out! Will check out the other posts sometime soon, may find some useful tips!

Well, that's not a possibility I can definately rule out right now. I will have to google utonagens as I haven't heard of that term before. Guess I'll find out for sure as she grows up!

Maybe I'm just dumb but if the pup is a rescue how can you "definitely" rule out any breed? Genuinely curious. I agree there are a few features that scream GSD. Unbelievably cute regardless. :)

OMG is your pup from Mandy at the Puppy Ranch? ? ? I want one of their agouti's soooooo bad she has lovely pups there :D gotta wait till I move and stuff though :(

Lol yeah he is :P Shes got some great looking dogs but there are a couple I wouldnt get pups from becasue they are pet quality but they have great temperments and Mandy is great ^.^

Maybe I'm just dumb but if the pup is a rescue how can you "definitely" rule out any breed? Genuinely curious. I agree there are a few features that scream GSD. Unbelievably cute regardless. :)

That's what I meant. It's not a possibility I can rule out. Sorry if I worded it incorrectly, I was pretty tired at the time!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...