Top Gear 2011 Xmas special

madmonk

• 1 month later...

And who told you yeh don't need a licence to watch um on catchup lol :D

its true, you need a licence to watch tv as its being broadcast on the telly. Watching catchup on t'internet is fine without a licence. Thats why the 'do you have a licence' box only comes up if you try to watch something on iplayer at the same time its on the normal telly

its true, you need a licence to watch tv as its being broadcast on the telly. Watching catchup on t'internet is fine without a licence. Thats why the 'do you have a licence' box only comes up if you try to watch something on iplayer at the same time its on the normal telly

Learn something new everyday :)

So you have no tv now that weird :D

we have a telly, but dont get a signal to it, only use it for PS3 & Xbox, we watch telly on my laptop :)

We're not big telly watchers anyway, OH's more of a gamer and theres only a few things i watch :)

Yep we're weird lol

So, Am I the only one left feeling slightly disappointed?? I'll avoid any specifics for people who haven't watched it yet but I think all but about the last 15 minutes left me feeling I've seen all this before...

Yeah i'm with you mate, not one of their best specials... for me that goes to either Vietnam or when they crossed the african desert.