New camping category

Marc

I recieved a conversation message today from @riot chaos demon anarchy (Pete) regarding the possibility of setting up a new forum for other smaller camps that may be happening throughout the year, a couple of which happened over this year already. Now personally, I thought this was a good idea so I have done so ....... Ish LOL

I have set up a new "Other Camps" forum however I have also set up a completely new category on the forum dedicated to camping so that the main husky owner camps are both more visible on the main forum, as to newer members they can be at times difficult for them to find.

Please note I may still be playing about with that section, so dont be supprised if more forums appear and wording changes etc as I am trying to make these as easy as possible for people to find.

Enjoy, and cheers for the idea Pete :)

I recieved a conversation message today from @riot chaos demon anarchy (Pete) regarding the possibility of setting up a new forum for other smaller camps that may be happening throughout the year, a couple of which happened over this year already. Now personally, I thought this was a good idea so I have done so ....... Ish LOL

I have set up a new "Other Camps" forum however I have also set up a completely new category on the forum dedicated to camping so that the main husky owner camps are both more visible on the main forum, as to newer members they can be at times difficult for them to find.

Please note I may still be playing about with that section, so dont be supprised if more forums appear and wording changes etc as I am trying to make these as easy as possible for people to find.

Enjoy, and cheers for the idea Pete :)

Great idea

Great Idea.

we do a lot of camping or glamping as I'm told we do.

I would like to share my favorite sites.

http://www.theinsidepark.co.uk/ Dorset

http://www.cove-park.co.uk/ Lake District

Both are very peaceful sites with good local walks.

Question is, could they cope with 100+ huskies which is what the next is likley to be? LOL ... Post em up in the Other Camping section if you recommend em m8 :)

Sorry for jumping in a bit late...

Any chance of organising a camp somewhere kinda south-ish? It seems that there is an annual camp in Wales and the other is *somewhere else* - can that one be moved South a bit for 2012? I have attended rallies as a biker and a Viking re-enactor all over the place so the camping part is hardly a problem. I have a cloak made from fox fur (I don't condone any killing - these were reclaimed fur coats via charity shops) and are authentic for the period.