Wolf T-shirts at Walmart

sutsibe

I bought a wolf t-shirt at Walmart that I thought people might be interested in... They had 2 different designs - both that I saw were women's t's, but there may have been some for men - I didn't look! The first one I saw was, as I recall, a pack of wolves on a dark navy shirt - liked the design, but didn't like the white stitching on the navy, personally. I bought another on a lighter blue/teal shirt, picture below - still has some white stitching, but not as much, and it doesn't stand out as much...

post-5371-0-55378200-1359926697_thumb.jp

post-1869-13585991745369_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of wolf t-shits and other wolf stuff if you go to wolf.org.

It supports the International Wolf Center in Ely, Minnesota - which is a non-profit educational center for wolves. It educates people about wolves, provides educational programs, and is generally awesome.

I buy all of my wolf related stuff there. Good prices, good quality, great cause.