Burns Dog Food?

Hey...my internet has been down for bloody ages lol >> But now it's on i just wanted to know if you feed Burns dog food...which one do you feed? Do you feed the puppy 6months+ also i wanted to put Alaska on the working, active breed but then was told she would get too fat...? any ideas? and does anyone have the actual burns site?

We seem to have a problem with putting Kiana on any 'dry' food, it all goes straight through her.

Steve

steve have you tried a salmon and potato or similar variety of the dried food as with suka we seemed to find the rice varietys went straight through him.

o gosh, i hope that doesn't happen to our 2, we got a big sack of it, i suppose if it does we can give the food to a local shelter and carry on giving james wellbeloved...what's Suka on now?

suka is on the wainwrights and has been since he was about 3 months

We were going to try the burns kibble but then I discovered BARF.

They seem to be a good quality feed but as sarah said ever sibe is different, some can eat it with no problems and others get "jelly belly" (the runs) from it. I would give Alaska a gradula intro to the feed and then continue to feed it for a good month or so and let her digestive system get used to it, I would test it expecting a jelly belly whilst she is getting used to it.

They shouldn't get fat providing you are actually working/intensely exersizing them...The high energy (working food) will make a relatively sedentary dog fat, just watch the weight and if it starts increasing, cut back on the food or up the excersize. The only time i would put a sedentary dog on working food is if they had some sort of weight issue (underweight) or pancreatic insufficiency which means they cannot absorb most of the goodness out of the food. Hope they take to it well!