I miss you Tipper...R.I.P

xLOBOx

I have had a few that long, and even though it's been a couple of years since they crossed the rainbow bridge there are still times where I'll hear something or see something and know they're still there - patiently waiting.

'manda I'm sorry for your loss, they're never here long enough before they have to say goodbye ... but part of me knows that if there's a god in heaven my friends will be there too.

I have had a few that long, and even though it's been a couple of years since they crossed the rainbow bridge there are still times where I'll hear something or see something and know they're still there - patiently waiting.

'manda I'm sorry for your loss, they're never here long enough before they have to say goodbye ... but part of me knows that if there's a god in heaven my friends will be there too.

I honestly don't believe how people can think that dogs don't go to heaven... Would it truly be heaven without them?

Beautifully said. Call me a sap, but that brought tears to my eyes.

If it is any consolation, I'm fully convinced we are SENT our heart-dogs to teach us lessons, important life lessons we cannot possibly learn anywhere else...Where better to learn about unconditional love, loyalty and devotion than from a canine? And when they've taught us the lesson we were to learn, they are called home, to once again, wait patiently for us to join them.

I hope it helps, truly with all the loss of dogs, this way of thinking is the only thing that helps pull me through. hugs to you!

If it is any consolation, I'm fully convinced we are SENT our heart-dogs to teach us lessons, important life lessons we cannot possibly learn anywhere else...Where better to learn about unconditional love, loyalty and devotion than from a canine? And when they've taught us the lesson we were to learn, they are called home, to once again, wait patiently for us to join them.

I hope it helps, truly with all the loss of dogs, this way of thinking is the only thing that helps pull me through. hugs to you!

They certainly teach us valuable life lessons... I don't know were I would be as a person if else...

Thank you! That was beautifully said as well. I completely agree with you. They're more than family and more than companions.....they're our angels.