Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

I like your mantra very much. [emoji2]

It is a it of an emotional roller coaster right now isn't it, so many ups and downs.

I remember when we went to see Brooke with her litter mates many moons ago now. I had no idea how to decide, I wanted them all! Lol. Paul just watched them closely, all but one were jumping around excitedly. One lone female was very calmly watching us and slowly walked over to Paul sniffed his hand and ended up curling into his lap a few minutes later. Three guesses who he picked, lol.

• Like 1

Awwwww that was how I choose Bella One little puppy calmly looking (pointing) at me with her little head going from side to side listening to my never ending chat... Did not know she was blind at that moment but I knew we were destined to be together... Met a bit of oposition from the family,  but that was my woofling.... and she was coming home with me..... Stubborn I am... None of us would be without her now, well from day one of her being at home... :D

• Like 1

Thanks had a great time felt a bit under pressure though coz they were taking forever in the shops and i knew my mum would be ennoyed to have to mind josh all day. I did get my halloween costume though. Also alans home yey! Been feeling a bit down and got a bit upset at the thought of him going to germany on Monday. It was bad enough without him last week but to go 3 weeks without him at a time and to be doing it continuesly Well the thought just makes me miserable. Also of course my best friend is home the same weekend before Alan goes. I want to spend all my time with both of them if only i could split myself in 2

Thanks had a great time felt a bit under pressure though coz they were taking forever in the shops and i knew my mum would be ennoyed to have to mind josh all day. I did get my halloween costume though. Also alans home yey! Been feeling a bit down and got a bit upset at the thought of him going to germany on Monday. It was bad enough without him last week but to go 3 weeks without him at a time and to be doing it continuesly Well the thought just makes me miserable. Also of course my best friend is home the same weekend before Alan goes. I want to spend all my time with both of them if only i could split myself in 2

Get in chat and I'll join you....

• Like 1

You are most welcome and you have no need to say anything, I mean your silence is all I need, so really don't worry about posting a dot, not even a comma, no letters, numbers, pictures, links, nada, rien, nothing, no ok, no got it, no I understand, I mean DO NOT POST!!!!!!! :)

• Like 1