Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Glad to hear you've made it on time.......sounds like Noah's prey drive is having some fun.  Ice likes to half heartely try to chase flying things.  Apparently things that can fly are interesting enough to make him get up off of his lazy butt, lol.

• Like 1

mine catch mice and eat them...taught them not to play with food... :D

He used to catch them and kill them straight away...  Now he catches them in his mouth and makes them soggy then lets them go then terrorises them some more.  He is a Beast..

Good day to you all

And Good day to you to :wave:

I wish mine would catch spiders.

Me too.....

Accidently locked myself in the toilets at my son's school.  Was stuck in there for almost 15 minutes, lol.   Good job i'm not claustrophobic! 

Oi that happens, it's fine. Is it one of those sliding locks? Sometimes they get jammed! I had to crawl out of the gap underneath the door when I got locked :o

On the side note, I'm recruiting today! :D Met a nice lady with two Huskies going back to the dorm, so I told her about the forum. She has a redhead that immediately went and sniffed my bag :wub: hope she joins!

• Like 2