Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

My youngest is Hannah and she's 19..  leaving the house goes like this:

She says I love you every time she leaves... I say love you back.. has done since we lost Syd... we just can't say good bye with out I love u... RIP Our Syd..  just never know when you will say the last good bye..

My youngest is Hannah and she's 19..  leaving the house goes like this:

She says I love you every time she leaves... I say love you back.. has done since we lost Syd... we just can't say good bye with out I love u... RIP Our Syd..  just never know when you will say the last good bye..

That's sad :(  Who is Syd?

Hang on and we'll get some pics....or maybe not.  Apparently they won't upload right now.  

gallo-family-vineyards-summer-rose-wine-

Emma, that is rank :(

Syd was our last Alsatian rescue... ... I had the choice off staying with Syd whilst he was put down with Hannah there or walking away.  Hannah was only about 11 so I had to leave him.. cause I thought han was to  young to be there.. trust me it was not easy.. Crying now..  Hannah knows how I feel...  He watches over us..

Oh Kati, I'm sorry, wish I hadn't asked :(  

We had a GSD called Leia, my hubby had her from 7 weeks old, she was beautiful and such a character. She got out at around 7 years old and never came back, think a local farmer kept or shot her :(

I feel we never truly own an animal, just borrow them for a time, so I'm grateful for any time I have with mine.

• Like 1

In our village we have a pertrol station and opposite that we have a 'cave' off licence.  I can go in there and buy wine on tap for 1.15 per litre.  It's jolly nice and I get to try it each time before I buy.  Not such a good idea just before one has to see sons teacher, hic! :)

• Like 2

In our village we have a pertrol station and opposite that we have a 'cave' off licence.  I can go in there and buy wine on tap for 1.15 per litre.  It's jolly nice and I get to try it each time before I buy.  Not such a good idea just before one has to see sons teacher, hic! :)

omg, what must your blood alcohol stats be?  That's crazy cheap booze!  :up:

My cheap stuff still costs £6 per bottle, lol.