Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Ahh if rob is of the streets then I can re book my trip to Poggedam... What kind of a name is that.  Doggerdom.....

well that is a short story or long but heck who cares... Poggedam is the local name for Varsseveld which means pigs field LOL

• Like 2

Alicia from what I read on hear you are a lovely lady, and she is an immature brat trying to make you feel bad.... Now ignore her messages for the moment, and have a word with Alan.....   And a party..... lots of pics and how old will the young man be!!!!!   Can I have some cake..... ????? Please :wave: 

P.s Hope you get your tyres sorted soon.

Trust me I was more broke than broke at points when the kids were growing up, so I understand how you feel... It's hard. But.   You are the best present he has and the cake sounds great....  and Josh will have a great birthday, is he having his friends from school round....

• Like 1

Trust me I was more broke than broke at points when the kids were growing up, so I understand how you feel... It's hard. But. You are the best present he has and the cake sounds great.... and Josh will have a great birthday, is he having his friends from school round....

I havnt even invited anyone yet. He Has a few friends from out of school that will come and im not sure about in school i may give him a number of friends his allowed to invite from school

All you need is few of his friends who like woofs (no use inviting the ones who don't, you will spend most of your time trying to drag them out from behind the sofa/toilet etc) .... family,  and party food (specially mini sausages, I like them, a lot)...... And ta da PARTY...... FUN... TIME.... Whoooooohooooo.....

made some great green fairy cakes once .... none of the kids ate them though.... shame really ha ha... I did....

• Like 2