Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

I think Ill put the dogs in the pen coz people will be in and out and id be afraid Someone will leave the door open. Im afraid the bouncy castle is going to driver kaiser mad. Not sure but Ill have to watch how he is next Time Josh is on the trampoline. I imagine he'll be bouncing up and down like he does when theyre pkaying football

• Like 1

well that is a short story or long but heck who cares... Poggedam is the local name for Varsseveld which means pigs field LOL

Oinkers  :shrug:  theres no piggy smiley  :facepalm:

Alicia from what I read on hear you are a lovely lady, and she is an immature brat trying to make you feel bad.... Now ignore her messages for the moment, and have a word with Alan.....   And a party..... lots of pics and how old will the young man be!!!!!   Can I have some cake..... ????? Please :wave:

P.s Hope you get your tyres sorted soon.

Thanks. Yea he'll be 6 im so broke though :( you Can its going to be chocolate biscuit cake with butter icing in the shape of a giant cupcake with a cars icing picture

I dont know the whole story but from what ive seen I agree with Nobel48 

ignore whoever that person is and have boogie woogie  :yahoo:

• Like 2

Ok bags are packed, on my way :D might take me a while, I can't swim!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can always try and walk thru the tunnel....there are enough of them trying it the otherway...

• Like 2

Ha ha and there speaks living proof :rofl:

Yep I am the first one that would call me crazy...and damn proud of it as well..... :rofl:

to many serious peeps on this experiment they call earth....

• Like 1

Slowly coming to the conclusion this is the only thread I should be trusted in..... Maybe I will just lurk here waiting for unsuspecting sane people to happen across this path,   then lure them in and INSANE them...    Mawwwwwhaaaaamaw 

:help:   :dramaqueen:  :wave1:  :f1:  :bananadance1:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here you go. :) i've tried some myself and they don't half cut off your circulation! Suspect they're meant for little arms, lol.

speedo-8-069201288-aw11-med.jpg?w=430&h=

Thankyou I will try them but I dont think they'll keep me afloat lol

can always try and walk thru the tunnel....there are enough of them trying it the otherway...

Ooooo there's a tunnel? Now that I could do running :D

Random!

Quick turn back now, save yourself, these lot are totally bonkers haha go back before they turn you into a psychedelic nutter....... It could already be too late lol

Kinda goes all over the place this thread,,

Its the Thread for the mentally disturbed to open their minds, like in a group therapy session... Trouble is after 390 odd posts you would of liked to see some improvement..... :cheeky:

I have a mind? Didn't know I had one to open

• Like 2

look out for trains...   :D  didn't tell her about that did ya Rob.....   :angry2:

Opening your minds  Involves a minor lobotomy,, all over in a sec...  no harm done... :oops

use the service tunnel then there are no trains bothering you  :D

Look out now I'm coming lol

you are welcome...bringing the woofs I hope.....