Bella isn't feeling good :(

My little doxie Bella isn't feelin too good :( and she's developed a strange skin problem all over her body! I have nooo idea what's going on so she has an appointment with our vet tomorrow at 1:00. Unfortunately I won't be there, I'll be at work :(

Please keep your fingers and paws crossed that it's nothing serious!

:confused:

Apparently it's a case of ringworm. They gave her a spray and something to bathe her in weekly to see if it goes away. Yuck. I need to research it some more and see how I can prevent the other dogs from getting it

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Glad it's not a life threatening situation...but i read an article about ringworm and it's very contagious to other pet and human also...maybe u should consider to isolate her in one room or area to prevent her from infecting ur other pack member...? The article also said "that an infected K9 can spread the ringworm spore throughout the house so it's necessary to clean all exposed area with bleach and do the same with any fabric that ur K9 came in contact with"...Get well soon, :heartbeat:Bella:heartbeat:...