Man hit dog with claw hammer

Sarah

What a j*ck*ss!

People like this really p*ss me off. With luck, when he becomes old and incontinent and whiney, someone will do him in - in the same mannor.

Just the thought of someone doing this makes me ill. Pardon me for ranting on and on, but I can't fathom this....

OMG thats Bullsh*t >>> So what he cant pay 20 to get a painless injection and have his dog put to the sleep in a peaceful manner >>>> Urgghhh thats just vile >>> and apprently he can own and abuse another dog after a small 5 years is up >>>> and what was with that short sentance?? He committed murder yet it hasn't seemed to get through!!!!!!!!

Got to agree with ICE and CRIPTON, Why not pay the 20 and do it properly ? i took an Alsatian of my then girlfriend to be put to sleep ... he was a vicious nutter ... didn't even realise he was gone til the vet said so. HUMANE QUICK N PAINLESS .... if he`d had it 13 years then why not treat it with dignity n end its life properly..

:mad: :fu: :shot: :bluboomteamenforcer: :scared: :fuckyou: :gasthrower: :BoomSmilie_anim: :cussing: :super: :banghead: :2up: :icon8: :bash: :2gunsfiring_v1: :eck19: :angryfire: :fight: :th_o: :th_Jttesur ::angry:

I really dont know what to say!!! I literally feel sick!!!!!!!!

McCauley claimed he decided to kill Staffordshire bull terrier Spike, who was 13 years old and had numerous health problems, to end the dogs suffering.

The court heard McCauley hit the dog twice over the head with a claw hammer but was not sure he was dead and carried him into the garden. There, he strangled him to death, Mr Cooper said

A post-mortem confirmed Spike had not been killed by the hammer blows, the court heard.

What does this say? Wanted to end the dogs suffering???? How does what he did end the suffering??? Has he heard of HUMANE euthanising!!!! The fact that they say afterwards they found out the hammer blows did not kill the dog, REALLY does not help!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Wilkins claimed his client loved this dog, had a very strong attachment to this dog which Ms Braznell had looked after since he was a puppy.

loved his dog? then why did his partner look after the dog all its life? why and where on earth did he get the idea that hitting the dog over head with a claw hammer and then strangleing the poor thing to death was him showing his "love" for the dog?

was jailed for 18 weeks after admitting the attack. He was also banned from owning, keeping or dealing with animals for five years.

18 weeks for murder!!!!! Im going to become a judge I think and I will make sure people like this get lifetime of suffering and see how they like it!!!! 18 weeks for murdering your dog!!! Anyone know which prison he went to? I have a spare claw hammer, will go and whack him over the head repeatidly and then strangle him and bury him in the garden if its only 18 weeks in prison why not eh?

RSPCA Inspector Jon Ratcliffe said after the hearing: Im pleased that the court has rightly seen the severity of the crime.

OH!!! So someone arrived at the scene then! How have the court rightly seen the severity, He MURDERED his dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr I can see Im going off on one now so will stop here and continue to swear off post!