Status Quo

On Lytham Green, Lytham St Annes, for 2011 Lytham Proms Festival Weekend featuring Status Quo, Katherine Jenkins and BOYZONE. Friday 5th August will see Status Quo light up Lytham with their infectious style. Saturday 6th August sees one of the worlds most popular Opera stars, Katherine Jenkins present a 'Last Night of the Proms' concert and spectacular firework finale. On Sunday 7th August we are proud to announce that Boyzone will be appearing as part of their 2011 Brother Tour!

The stage is set for one the greatest music weekends of 2011 in the UK. Ticket demand is expected to be high so book early to avoid disappointment.

Guess who we are going to see

STATUS QUO

i'm so looking forward to this:lolman:

hehe!! I go see the Quo every year as they play the North West the first week in December on tour, so it's my little birthday treat - saying that, not bought this year's ticket yet, no spare £££ yet ....

Have fun, I'd love to go so take plenty of pics instead for me!! :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...