scared ov sibes!?

is there any1 near u that when ur walkin ur dog/s either cross the road when they see u comin change their route or move miles out ov the way n make stupid noises like they r gonna attacked or summin? alot ov ppl do this when they see Blaze i no they probs dont realise that even tho they r big they r as soft as anythin but alot ov ppl seem terrified ov him whereas i quite enjoy this as means they arent gonna try n rob him i was just wondering if it happens 2 any1 else ?

Stupid questions.....

"Ooooh, does he bite"

I get asked a lot.

Depending on who is asking my favourite reply is usually

"If I tell him to - yes"

Usually does the trick and gets rid pretty quickly

Most dogs I meet down in the local nature reserve get pulled back and put on their lead pretty quickly too!!

most people pull their dogs away and cross over or if they see me on the field and their dogs are off lead they imediately put them back on a lead - which is good in a way lol

walking down the street people give me a wide berth - not sure if that's cause of the dogs or cause they know me lol

Yeah lol i get asked if their wolves or Akita's or not and sometimes the friends answer the q for me "yeah thats obvi a wolf" <<<< so hey it's 12 at night you know what : "yeh its a wolf" >>> give em what they wanna hear LOL >>> Alaska scares people 'cos she doesn't like to be touch by all and that makes em suspicious >> if Alaska isn't fussed or really doesn't like someone i trust her and i know that person is dodgy >> and poor baltz gets the pathway cleared for him >>>> 'death by husky...no wait sorry in balto's case: licked to death by husky' LOL