Hi All!!! **Waves**

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi and welcome to the site :) Feel free to ask away with all the questions you have, some one will have a solution or an idea for u!!! Hope you can make the meet....i was going to kidnap a firefighter/police officer/paramedic/soldier/RAF pilot in uniform for Nix for her 21st......maybe u'd be a willing volunteer?????? ;) sorry we're not all man eaters really lol!!! But welcome to the mad house!!!!

Sarah - have we a resident police officer on site???? if so we have the full emergency services!!!!

To be mobbed by you lot - no i'm keeping him hidden lol

Actually - I have no idea lol - anyone want to own up>>??

I wouldnt go for marrying a husky....but maybe u could marry a fellow husky lover and have loads of huskies???????? Me and my OH have 3 and its an ever growing number! we were only having 1 and that was less than a year ago!

We're not making out ure that bad Nix.....your just to good to be sitting on the shelf waiting for prince charming he should have found u by now!!!!

Welcome to the site Adam.

Not sure marrying Huskies is legal, but you could always marry a Husky Owner.

We know a very cute soon to be 21 year old, I believe from near to your neck of the woods that might be a willing candidate.

We're not trying to partner her off or anything though, maybe she could be a damsel in distress and you could rescue her.

Geez, I should become a film writer..........oh yeah they did that already didn't they.

Steve