Cooling collars - Made by me!

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll be 1 early september and no he prob doesnt have his full coat altho his is much more dense than storms. i think storm just longs for -5 degrees all year round!

thats flown past! It didnt seem long ago that you were bringing him home! Saying that keyu will be 1 in september too... Grey will be 3!!! :jawdrop:

tbf until sid goes into full blown business, I dnt think a patent is required lol!

She makes very very little money on these collars and knowing how much effort goes into them its vry kind of Sid to charge what little money she does!

I would go as far as to say their made as a favour and kindness to us on HO and other sites more than as a business venture

OOOOHHHH SSSSIIIIDDD can I please have one in purple and one in royal blue. If you pm me your paypal i can pay you for the canny collar too then you cans end them together in the post. (without ice eubes please) :P

One question though, can they be worn with the existing collars or can they be made with a tag hoop? I only ask as my two wear collars all the time in case of escape. Angel is showing signs of being a houdini and I dont want to risk her getting out without her tag, especially as I think Beth hasnt sorted the chip details yet.

thankwoo. xxxxxxxx

i have one of these whcih arrived a few days ago. i really think it helped storm who really suffers with the heat. i would never use for walking as if its that hot then its too hot for walking and it cant be used with a harness either (they've done very little for a few days now). but he was mooching around yesterday and his body was defo cooler under the jacket.

http://www.countryhounds.ie/Product.aspx?ProductID=70

i have in fact 2 of theses n never go out in the sun without them on....£29.99 thats cheap i paid just under £50 each for mine and they work very well if only for about 3-4hrs and ive taken to soaking then frezzing before putting om my girl but i do highly reconmend them to anybody ............and sid ...can i have a collar in pink please ?

OOOOHHHH SSSSIIIIDDD can I please have one in purple and one in royal blue. If you pm me your paypal i can pay you for the canny collar too then you cans end them together in the post. (without ice eubes please) :P

One question though, can they be worn with the existing collars or can they be made with a tag hoop? I only ask as my two wear collars all the time in case of escape. Angel is showing signs of being a houdini and I dont want to risk her getting out without her tag, especially as I think Beth hasnt sorted the chip details yet.

thankwoo. xxxxxxxx

personally i would use both semi slip and cool collar on my dog

personally i would use both semi slip and cool collar on my dog

she says the cooling is not for walking. I meant around the house, as mine do not go out in the heat enough to need them on walks. I dont use semi slip on my two.

she says the cooling is not for walking. I meant around the house, as mine do not go out in the heat enough to need them on walks. I dont use semi slip on my two.

to be honsest i mad that mistake of not having a semi slip..........i wouldn't dare go back now hun there worth every pennie i payed for them

to be honsest i mad that mistake of not having a semi slip..........i wouldn't dare go back now hun there worth every pennie i payed for them

i walk mine on harness not collar, the collars are just for the tags. i dont like anything like that tbh. I occasionally use the canny collar just to remind him not to pull.

i have in fact 2 of theses n never go out in the sun without them on....£29.99 thats cheap i paid just under £50 each for mine and they work very well if only for about 3-4hrs and ive taken to soaking then frezzing before putting om my girl but i do highly reconmend them to anybody ............and sid ...can i have a collar in pink please ?

yea no problem hun :) pm me your address n I'll give you my paypal :)