Marley and Gizmo caughing and sneezing

As some of you may no I wasnt online yesterday. This was because last night Marley and Gizmo kept caughing and Gizmo was chocking at one point and also keep sneezing. As far as I know they have not been near any potential kennel caugh dangers. I discovered that where we keep them which is also where we keep the mop and bucket Jayes fluid has been put into the mop and bucket and also they have been close to a plug in air freshener and I suspect that this may be giving them an irritable throat and nose causing the sneezing and caughing.

We have removed the mop and bucket so its outside now and the plug in air freshener has now been switch off and taken away. We are going to moniter them and if now improvement is made we will be taking them to the vets. It only seems to be at home that they do caugh and sneeze when on walks they are breathing as clear as day, no wheezing no breathlessness.

not hayfever???

Actually I was thinking that could be a possibility but Im not sure if dogs can get hayfever. I get hayfever so I know what to look out for but it only seems to be in the house not outside but saying that I find sometimes my symptoms get worse when I go inside.

Just to update you all, since we have moved the mop and bucket (what had jayes fluid mixed into the water) and the plug in airfreshener, the sneezing and caughing has really calmed down. We are still getting a few caughs now and then but no where near as bad as it was!