Insurance

Marc

Gotta admit I have found our pet insurance to come in very handy with kimba especially due to him having a tendancy to eat womens tights. We are currently insured with 'more than' who we've found to offer a good service at a good price for both Kimba and our cat.

So who do you insure with?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here in the States, we've got Ripley under VPI Pet Insurance. They have a wellness plan whereby they will reimburse us for some routine expenses like vaccinations, tests, and even heartworm meds. I was skeptical at first, but they came through with our first claim two weeks ago. With a $180 vet bill for routine vacs and tests, they ended up paying $118. The insurance also will pay for a full spectrum of illnesses and conditions.

If you are in the United States, I would highly recommend them!

We pay $47/month, btw

i'm with tesco for the cats, worked out at 11/month for the two of them...and i had to make a claim last year, my cat was diagnosed with asthma, but she had to have a whole bunch of xrays and tests...cost over 150...my excess is 50, so thats all i paid...

i will add Eika to the insurance (even tho its gone up to 17 per month for the two of them this year)

I was with Sainsburys, i was paying 7 each cat, then last year they wanted to put it up to 11 per cat....i said f*ck that!

• 8 months later...

We use Tesco and pay just under 15 a month for Sabre but it's the Lifetime cover not just the basic. The receptionist at our vets told us to make sure it was lifetime cover as the basic only covers an illness for 12 months. Will have a look around when it is due again.