rare chance for to own a 100% one of a kind

a very rare chance has come up for someone to own a 100% one off so very rare item..

this item came into my possesion but sadly i do not have the room required to keep it.

it is all totally hand built

it took the person about 10 years to build in total

is based on a real item.

has been used for shows / displays.

and has won some of the shows..

it is so detailed and so carefully made ... a lot of care has been taken making it.

is fully electric ..

folds up so it can be transported in an estate car ( which is what they did to take to shows )

sadly i do not have a room that has a 19ft by 2 ft space to home .. otherwise i would keep it and would play with it and show it off to all visitors..

anyone interested please contact me.. and i will get some photo's ..

currently stored in its folded up sections..

collection only on this but depending on where you live .. delivery can be arranged for the cost of fuel etc..

price for this one off very rare item.. well its open to offers and sensible offers... as this item means a lot to me but sadly i cant keep it..

so if seriously interested contact me...

oh yeh now your all thinking well what the H**L is it ?????

well its a boys only thing ...women wont be interested... lol so read no further..

so come on all you guys wanting to relive your child hood... i have and i mean 100% one off

TRAIN SET / DISPLAY...............................

...it is a exact scale model of a station / working yard in Leeds UK and is the ultimate in hand built .. train set... only thing that was bought pre built is the loco and coaches... it comes all pre wired for lights / points etc and all unplugs very cleverly to fold up for transport..all though it looks great it has been stored for a while as couldnt bare to part with it .. and could do with little bit of TLC and finishing off..

finally clearing out your toy box? lol lol giggle.gif

I think you should spend hours building it and taking pics !!!! :D

lol gee thanks Sarah.. its all built but sadly in 3 sections .. and not clearing out toy box.keeping all my toys and not throwing any out of my pram lol..

.wanna add it to my toys lol but can't i will be taking some of it and posting on here anyway..

• 2 weeks later...

My 14 year old would love that - he is building a train set up in our loft. He goes to a club and they run steam (and diesel)trains - not sure what gague but they are the small ones that you can ride round on - he comes back home covered in soot but very happy. ;)