my cat posioned with antifreeze

hi guys just thought id share my devastating news, my little cat who my son named "cat cat" had to be put down on sunday night im absolutly devastated she had been poisoned with antifreeze and really suffered towards the end she was a lovely cat and was only 2 years old and was really enjoying her life and was really starting to get on with my husky diesel :( the vet bill also cost £197 which i think is digusting how can they charge that amount :banghead2:. anyway i suppose this is more of a warning to others with cats, because its apparently happened alot these last few weeks. :( x

thankyou everyone, i know i actually hope the same happens to the person that did this, she was such a big part of our family i miss her very much, i wish our vets would put signs up, all they seemed to be interested is was the money it was going to cost an extra 50 pounds to leave her there so i brought her home and we buried her under a rose bush and planted some sunflowers, my son thinks shes sat on a cloud now watching us :) i dont know why people are doing this, theres some really sick people out there, i live in hessle, do you know where that is? x

aww small world, erm im not sure i might do lol ill have to ask the parents :) how many huskies do you have? would be lovely if you fancied meeting up for a walk sometime, i havent seen any huskies at all around my area, im sure diesel would love to meet another husky :) xx

thanx everyone, my OH has bought me two kittens to try and take my mind off her but they wont replace her she has a special place in my heart. i sumtimes think im goin a bit mad, i have a puppy two kittens a toddler and a guinie pig and rabbit lol my house is never quiet thats for sure x

thanx everyone, my OH has bought me two kittens to try and take my mind off her but they wont replace her she has a special place in my heart. i sumtimes think im goin a bit mad, i have a puppy two kittens a toddler and a guinie pig and rabbit lol my house is never quiet thats for sure x

Sorry to hear your sad news x

That sounds like my house lol, try 4 kids (9,7,5 & 2) a puppy, 2 kittens, 2 large tanks of fish, a bearded dragon and a hamster LOL!!!