June's Husky Clip Of The Month - entries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this one up today, just a clip of Mish playing with his favourite toy - I had to put Daisy in heel position and get her to stay next to me so she wouldn't get in his way! LOL :) It's very boring but all I had time to do this weekend as I have to do a few videos of Daisy's training for my trainer.

th_MichaandDaisyplaying.jpg

great vids andy and bec :)

I like the little cry from daisy at the end of the video :) so cute

Hahaha, that's not cute, that's her being a bloody whinger :rolleyes: typical beagle that's for sure, loves the sound of her own voice!

Hahaha, that's not cute, that's her being a bloody whinger :rolleyes: typical beagle that's for sure, loves the sound of her own voice!

lol, she sounds lovely, dont think I'd like to listen to it all day every day though lol. Like Marley will make little cries like that for attention sometimes, its so sweet but we ignore him when he does do that so he dont get into the habit.