Hi from not so sunny Ireland

ISDW

Hi everyone, I found this site through a link on the Dreamcatchers site. Thank goodness I've found somewhere to talk husky. I live on the west coast of Ireland and own a boarding kennel there. I set up Irish Sled Dog Welfare in October last year to try and do something about the huge numbers of sibes and malamutes appearing in pounds and other rescues here. We have 10 dogs of our own, 5 sibes, 2 sibe/gsd crosses and 3 other crosses. I will post some pics, just really have to go and do some work now, this internet thing is just so time consuming:)

I've posted some pics in a photo album, I don't know if people usually post the pics here in the introduction thread, so thought it would be safer to do it in an album. With so many dogs, there are a fair few photos as well, so didn't want to get into trouble on my first day:o

awww you'll never get into trouble for posting pics lol lol

If you want you can upload pics to your album and then create a new thread in the main chat and link the pics from your album :)

off to have a nosey at your pics now!! :)