May's Husky Of The Month Entries

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is asha on her sun bed

brilliant photo :)

Im sorry, I aready put the poll on over weekend so ita a little late.

No worries though you can still enter next month for Junes Husky Of The Month pic :D the theme is going to be Smiles so all you need is a pic of Asha's beautiful smile :D

Also we have a Husky clip of the month too in the members videos section. No themes are set on this as would make it a bit dificult for many members to do so. All you have to do to enter this one is get a great vid of Asha and then upload the video to youtube and then copy and paste the link from you tube to the entries thread in Members videos and then your done. this months is also closed for entries but a new will be opened for the following month in may :D

any chance of putting junes entries on a bit earlier as i got a pic of suka

and its hard not to post it

as i wanna save it for junes husky of the month

I shall be putting Junes entries up on 1st May (theme is smiles) you can always upload the pic on another thread (start a new one for Suka) or upload it to your photo album so we can all see :)