British Television Shows

calvinandmommy

Does anybody here watch Midsomer Murders, Lewis, Inspector Morse, My Family, or Top Gear?

My parents watch all five of these (well obviously not Inspector Morse anymore) and they got me hooked on them. I love Midsomer Murders. Since I moved from Texas to Florida I only have one episode my mom copied for me....Im having withdraws. And my husband loves loves loves Top Gear. Its funny because I have to explain some of the jokes to him and tell him who some of the "Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car" are sometimes.

Lol ok just thought I would see if there are any other addicts here like me.

Oh and does anybody have any suggestions of British shows I might like?

If you google a program called "hide my IP" download that. It installs a small program. Run that and click the button until you get a British flag. You can then watch bbc iplayer they store the episodes for 7 days online. You can aso watch ITV player and 4 on demand to cover all your fixes :)

Edit: Just remeber to turn it off before using the web again, things like internet banking may cause a problem as they will think someone in the UK is accessing your account :)

depends what genre's you like

casualty

holby city

true blood

vampire diaries

csi

ncis

QI

Saz,

What makes you think CSI and NCIS are British - do people have Vegas accents round your way? :D

Not sure about True Blood and Vampire Diaries either, but not seen those.....

QI is ace, I've learned all sorts of useless facts from that!

• 2 years later...