Dave

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can't see Lewis at Mclaren for long if this is conditions

Lewis Hamilton is ready to commit himself to McLaren but has warned he is not prepared to suffer potential burn-out. "When I re-sign the contract with McLaren they are going to be shocked at how many days they are not going to be able to make me do. I will be doing a lot less (sponsorship) work," Hamilton said. Press Association

• 2 weeks later...

UGH! Can't believe they've signed with Sky! Highest viewing figures for years and imo most of thats down to the excellent coverage on the BBC! The team really works well and adds value to it. Oh well looks like every other race will have to be plagued by advert breaks for Gillete and Ford, and some nice classy SWOOOOOSHING stats popping up all over things continuesly :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9550930.stm

UGH! Can't believe they've signed with Sky! Highest viewing figures for years and imo most of thats down to the excellent coverage on the BBC! The team really works well and adds value to it. Oh well looks like every other race will have to be plagued by advert breaks for Gillete and Ford, and some nice classy SWOOOOOSHING stats popping up all over things continuesly :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9550930.stm

I am gutted about this, as you said the BBC coverage has been awesome. Plus the fact that although i have sky, i don't have sky sports so now i'll have to upgrade my package just to be able to watch all of the races!! :mad:

Has genuinely ruined my day lol. Were on virgin and have Sky Sports but we'll get caught now, was nice to finally have the races in HD but you have to pay extra I believe to the normal HD cost to get the Sky Sports / Movies HD and theres no chance of that!

I see actually at least there claiming there won't be advert breaks.... I don't trust them at all though so no doubt this just means advertising will be popping up instead!

"most miffed" as everyone's said, best coverage and ratings for years and then it goes over to sky fookin sports till 2018 :( I can't justify the extra each month just to watch the races so i'll have to do with the "extended highlights and full coverage of some key races" oh, they're just tooo kind

:beer: i'm miffed! LOL!