Formula One

Dave

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't a bad race in the end. Another few laps maybe button could of won? What's this all about with Hamilton and Massa again? I thought they were friends?! Have to say Hamilton has had a real bad season. I don't think he deserved a pen for what he did, However Second time in the same place two years running.. BAH.....

IMO Massa comes out of all this worse off, to me he was in the wrong faffing around in qualifying (I believe behind Alonso..) , which seemed to overly get his back up already, then in the race it was definitely Hamiltons fault but it was just a "racing incident", also wasn't that the same kerb involved in Hamiltons puncture last year as well? Considering the bolting down issues they were having I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't add to causing it.

He's surely odds on for loosing his seat for next season anyway with so much talent in other teams and unfortunately I think he's become so much the whipping boy at Ferrari that he's lost that winning edge and would be better off fighting the demons in his own head then pointing out other peoples problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't seen it, sounds like they were guilty but still perhaps a little harsh

#

To be honest given the past 2 week in motorracing 2 people have died in 2 separate high speed sports, I think they should expect to get punished harshly if they ignore safety this week.

I heard an interview with Hamilton after the race and he sounds clinically depressed. I think all the hassle with Massa, his loss of form and the split with his girlfriend have really screwed him up. Hopefully he'll get the support he needs so he can get back to his former brilliance next season. In the meantime, Button continues to be totally awesome!!!!

Mick

It doesn't help that I'm not really sure where the Massa - Hamilton situation can go, I mean generally for most overtakes to work it can be made difficult but still leaving that bit of space (Webber and Button have been good for that especially this season). But the way things are between the two of them now I feel the door will always be shut by one of them so would be amazed if doesn't keep happening AND I'd imagine if Hamiltons poor form continues next season he could really start to come under pressure with Button signing that new deal.. (Massa is also surely already in that boat at Ferrari)