Doctor???

laura_3173

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh she might know i just want to know why i always feel sick all the time i have been feelin like this for 2 months now and no before anyone says anyting i am not pregnant! It's beginning to drive me mad because i can hardly eat anything. It started off as just a morning thing i could cope with that but now it has progressed into all the time and it wakes me up in the night. I don't wanna go the docs because i always feel like im going for nothing so just wondered if there was a simple solution. I have tried Peptobismol but that made it worse so i stopped taking that. I have tried all sorts of things and nothing seems to work.

cant believe you have wait so long to get in a doctors up our way you have to try get past the receptionists first which i dont like cus when you ring they always ask what the matter then repeat it over the phone to all the office and the queue at the reception desk x

hmmmmm....don't live near me do you lol

hmmmmm....don't live near me do you lol

Are you not in same doctors as us ?

No problums ar ors if I phone this morning I could get in this morning and as for the nosey receptionists this as stopped now it used to happen but I think someones had a word with them :eek:

Anything lasting as long as it has with you should be investigated by a doctor, if your not happy with his diagnosis ask for a second opinion , it could be a stomach ulcer or something simple. I went through thisonce and was advised to start having probiotiv yoghurts or drinks twice a day and although it took a couple of weeks to get in my system I havnt looked back. See your doctor.

Hiya thank you all for caring i have just got back from the docs he has given me some lansoprozole and i have to go for a blood test tomorrow and he has referred me to the hospital for an endoscope he seemed to be quite concerned he said he thinks that I have too much acid in my stomach and it has coroded through the lining of my stomach and thats why it hurts when i eat. So we shall wait and see.