Doctor???

laura_3173

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let you know the dr called me today and said my blood results were ok and there doesn't look to be any major blood loss. Then asked me if i had heard from the hospital about my endoscope which i haven't so he said he was going to get onto them and i should have my appointment through very soon so i shall keep you posted!

I shall keep you posted don't worry!! it will be nothing you can guarantee that i will have the endoscope and they will say we can't see anything and we don't know whats up with you lol that's what usually happens with me i am like a medical marvell i am genuinely shocked when they can work out whats wrong with me!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody just thought you would like an update. I haven't heard anything from the hospital yet so i am going to phone the docs tomorrow as it has been 2 weeks now and my stomach is really beginning to hurt now! Also i have noticed that a lump has appeared just under my ribs its squishy like water retention but it hurts when i touch it (but as everbody knows you can't help yourself but to touch something that hurts lol) So i shall tell you what the dr says tomorrow if he will speak to me that is!

Just to let you know, Laura has just text me to say she has been back to the doctors and they have admitted her to hospital........thinking of you hun, hope everythings ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will keep you posted

im not too bad now thank you all for caring!! Thankfully i didn't have to spend the night in hospital so that was good my bloods came back ok he said there isn't any signs of major blood loss so he was able to discharge me. They have prescribed me some stronger tablets which i had to pick up from the doctors today and the doctor in the hosptal said that he would send a letter to the endoscope people and tell them to hurry up with my appointment! Shall keep you posted and thanks again!