Swimming With Dolphins

Dave

I am taking Tracy swimming with wild dolphins for her birthday so i thought i would share where i found all the info on it... http://www.dolphinswims.co.uk/ I didn't want to do it where they are kept in a cage and made to perform so doing it this way does mean you may not see them, but if you do it will be in there natural environment (Pods of up to 120)

... Should be wicked!!

Wow, I don't usually like wild dolphin swims but that one looks really well managed. And it's with common dolphins, gorgeous! So lucky - I've touched dolphins a fair few times, and even swam with a beluga whale, but I've never actually had the chance to swim with dolphin :( I'm uber jealous :lol:

Don't grab hold of their dorsel fin. Let them swim around you and let them make the decision whether to let you close to them. This is far greater experience than they being trained to

I am taking Tracy swimming with wild dolphins for her birthday so i thought i would share where i found all the info on it... http://www.dolphinswims.co.uk/ I didn't want to do it where they are kept in a cage and made to perform so doing it this way does mean you may not see them, but if you do it will be in there natural environment (Pods of up to 120)

... Should be wicked!!

• 5 months later...

I didnt think swimming with the Dolphins was a great idea when it was first mentioned to me.

However i never considered being trapped in Tuna net for 4 days was part of the experiance!

Happy days,

Boondog

LMAO

So jealous would love to swim with dolphins.

Pics please. :)

Forgot to update this post... Sorry guys

Well, luck wasn't on our side, the dolphins were there but they didn't come over to say hi and due to it being a 'nature reserve' we could only swim so far and then had to wait for them to choose to come and see us.... or not in our case!