WANTED-TO BORROW NEAR MILTON KEYNES. Husky size crate.

some of u may have read my problem in steam room but we cant transport storms crate to my mums for christmas nite. mums dog doesnt treat storm very nice. does anyone near milton keynes have a big crate we can borrow for the one nite? please help us. will love u forever! x

I would love to help as i am just around the corner from milton keynes but Kodi has never had a crate. My mums Boxer has had one though so i will give her a call and see if she still has it. If she does you are more than welcome to borrow it :D

I will ring her tonight if i get chance and let you know tomorrow :D

nice on dave-get ur ass in gear and get on the phone man!!!!! :lol:

Already done.... Nah nah nah nah nah lol :D

Yup my Mum still has the crate, shes happy for people to borrow it as she no longer uses it, so i will pick it up when i'm next round and then you can get it from me... I'm about 15 minutes drive from M.K. Just let me know the details, when you want to pick it up etc.

Don't know the exact sizes of it but my mum has had both of her boxers in there so i think it will be fine.