Hello from Kent

Hello Shirley, welcome to the site :)

As everyone has said, sibes are definately alot different from other breeds and I would also recommend getting the Huskies for dummies book, loads of great advice in there.

You will be sure to have loads of fun, beside the bad bits.

Feel free to ask any questions on here, thats what we are here for. Many owners on here, all very friendly, from different backgrounds and experiences from beginners to experts all willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

Have fun and hope you make many friends

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, thank you for the messages about how cute she is ;)

Jackie thanks I have found the post about eating poo. We did go to Pets at Home to see if we could get any tablets etc to either make it taste horrible or to replace what she may be missing in her diet, but they do not have anything like it anymore :sad_smile: Also checked it out with the vet but he said she will grow out of it!!!

Thank you for all your welcome messages to Atlanta and Lewis. They are my boyfriend's children