November photo of the month poll

that's why we advise to upload the pics into the gallery on here, everyone's would be the same then - and you have got votes - people can go back to the original post & see it there, too, I only put them together like this so people don't have to keep going back & scrolling through the other thread all the time :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do I know when the contest starts and we are supposed to post photos and enter them? I must have missed it. Not sure I have any worthy of winning yet, but we've only just begun!

Every month, we start a new comp, one for videos, one for photos, and we normally have until around the 20th of that month to post our entries. This will be in the Competition Zone section of the main page under Forum Fun. Each month we have a new topic for both comps.

Around the 20th of the month, the entries will be closed & a new thread will start up with a poll & all the entries on it. ;)