insurance

I'm with pet plan, we got 6 weeks free from the vets, and then you get another 3 months free if u agree to take the plan out with them before your six weeks is up! They are slightly more expensive than other companies but worth every penny! I was still on my 3 months free when Misha needed emergency surgery.......nealry 2000 pounds worth, they paid out no arguements and without any hassle, which I can assure you is not the case with most other companies, speaking from personal experiences!!!! I'm so impressed with them, they have been really fantastic :) and when u take into account the 3 months u get for free they actually work out a fair bit cheaper than the others for the 1sr year! They also cover for life long illnesses a definate m,ust!!!!! xx

the letter we recived says we only get another month free they must of changed it.

our lab was covered by sainsburys and they paid out without any probs.

direct line also offer cover for ongoing illneses we wouldn't have any other policy plus i had my car insured with them and we had a accident and they have paid out quite quick with that

Groan!

Here I am on a wellness plan, $11 per month per dog... except puppy wellness is $77 per month for first six months!!

It includes all office visits, annual checkups, vaccines, nail clipping, puppy's includes microchipping, boosters every 3 weeks and neutering.

Since office visits are $60, the Wellness Pan does work out -it's all very expensive.

They get better care than I do LOL

With 11 sibes, there's no way we could afford to insure them all - the monthly payments would be ridiculous.. We find it cheaper to "save" by having a direct debit each month directly to our vet whether we use them or not. This allows us to build up credit in case we need it.

The only dog we have insured is our new Leonberger pup. Being a giant breed, any health issues would be expensive (luckily they are pretty healthy) so we decided to keep up the puppy insurance we got from the KC.

Mick

We used to have ours insured with Direct Line which used to be taken from my account. Since Ive been having probs with my account I had to cancel the insurance until im back on track! At the moment our 3 are not insured but when I can get them insured again, Im looking at going to petplan.