NEW Arcade on Husky Owners

Marc

Arcade on Husky Owners

I thought it was about time we had a new big addition to the forums. And so for your enjoyment I have added a flash arcade to the site, which can be found under the "Quick Links" menu at the top of the board.

RULES OF THE ARCADE

Since this is a server intensive addition, I have decided that it will only be available to contributing member of the forum. Dont worry, if your reading this post the chances are you can probably already play. All we ask is the following apply:

1. You have posted at least 20 posts

2. You have posted at least 1 post on the day you wish to play the arcade

FEATURES

The arcade has a few features in it that you will enjoy, and I will be adding a couple of others over the coming weeks.

• It has a full scoreboard facility, so you will be able to compete with each other.

• If you dont think the above shows acurately who is the best, you can set up a tournement within the arcade between yourself and however many members you wish, to see who is REALLY the best. The winner will have this honour attached to their postbit for all to see.

• If you have the highscore and it is beaten, you will be notified by PM and by email, so you can quickly come back to the arcade and regain your crown

• Your highscores will be shown in your postbit

• There is a full ranking system which will show the best overall arcade player based on the ranks they have over all the games

• Feel free to add a rating to the games you play, so that others know if they are any good or not, using the arcade game rating system

• You will be able to see your personal best on each game, and a timer that shows how long you have played each game.

I have added just over 50 games for you to get started and will add more as time goes on. So go on, enjoy.