Bert

sakora

My little buddy bert Passed away in my dads arms last night , I had to go to vancover a few days ago and mom phoned me last night to tell me my dog was acting stange and not eating he was 16 almost 17 yrs old so I had known that he was comming to the end of his rain of terror with us, So I told her when I got back from Vancover this mornning we would take him in as a family to end his suffering, My father just told me that around 1 am bert was walking around and seem to be disorentated, so my dad grabed his pillow and blanket and layed down on the floor next to bert, My mother found them both sleeping on the floor at 5am this mornning and bert had passed away laying next to my dad holding him, He was a great dog.....:rolleyes:

oh angie

im so sorry to hear about bert!!!!!:(

at least he went peacefully next to your dad.

it hurts now but the pain will get better.

bert had a great life with you and is at rainbow bridge with the other much loved pets....

massive hugs hun

i know what its like to lose a great family dog.

kelly

Oh Angie, I am so sorry. We lost Elke a little over two years ago, and she, like your Bert, was a great member of the family. Zoya sends Husky Hugs.

Awww poor old boy.. thats so sweet tho that he went all cuddled up in your dads arms.. I would really hope for that for my two that they would go having lived a full and happy life and go peacefully in my arms cuddled and safe and warm. Thats the best way for any creature to go!

My deepest sympathys for your loss I hope you know that he's waiting for you at rainbow bridge and you'll be together again in the end.